Friday, September 29, 2017

Make money online by learning to code

   

Make Money Online by Learning to Code

























 Saving money, and finding extra ways to earn money online is a passion of mine, but recently I decided to step up my game, and do something Ive always wanted to do, and that is code.


    And Im happy to say its going good, Im halfway through a certification course in front end design.
Ive been reading online that certifications rarely hold and weight in this industry, so I decided to research exactly what skills I  would need to know to get a front end developer/designer job, and I stumbled upon an awesome article by Tomislav Kozačinski, Croatia called How a Single Front-End Engineer Can Replace a Team of Two.  I think this article is probably the first one Ive found that provided me with an awesome walkthrough of the process of building a site from two different prespectives.



     The design aspect, which coming from a background in the arts, is the direction I am heading. And the development process, which was the general information I had been searching for, to be able to grasp how I would be combining the two completely different processes.



    So, thank you Tomislav Kozacinski for providing that FREE information that very helped clarify things for me and my journey into the web developer world, which by the way is one of the TOP ways to earn  real money online.



    For an awesome list of  free resources available to learn web design and developer skills click here


     



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a great money making method, know of a great freebie or coupon being offered, or know of a great sweepstakes we should know about, let us know. Really we love all feedback so feel free to share. Please no offensive language. thanks.