Monday, September 27, 2010

This weeks agenda

This week I am going to be working hard to get this blog completely laid out...
I am also going to be adding some unconventional links to ways to make money...
Im not quite sure how most people look at gambling, but when it comes to the tables, to me its basically math..
Slots are fun, but purely luck...personally I cant count on my luck to carry me anywhere, so I stick to card games...Mainly blackjack, and texas holdem...and this week I will be posting and linking you guys to different sites and programs that offer a variety of FREE stuff when it comes to gambling..
I will also be posting any and all ways I can think of that I have made a penny from the internet, and heck, I might even throw everyday tricks I know..
Im hoping you guys viewing this blog, will think of joining, and posting your 2cents on pretty much anything..feel free to post on any page...
Thanks guys...heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a great money making method, know of a great freebie or coupon being offered, or know of a great sweepstakes we should know about, let us know. Really we love all feedback so feel free to share. Please no offensive language. thanks.